An exciting opportunity to join a Fintech Start Up Business aiming to provide financial advice to everybody by making it affordable, accessible and convenient. We are looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join our business, supporting our financial planners alongside the administration support team.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
As part of the Paraplanning team you will;
- Assist our Financial Planners to prepare for client meetings
- Produce research on behalf of Financial Planners
- Produce information, illustrations and product information for Financial Planners
- Provide technical and research support to the Financial Planners.
- assist in the review of clients’ existing investments, attitude to risk, asset allocation etc
- Produce cashflow forecasts, client review reports, suitability reports and other correspondence as required
- Use all company systems in line with laid down procedures
- Ensure all financial administration is conducted in accordance with the requirements of the FCA and internal procedures
- Maintain client records in line with company policy
- Maintain records of central research
Qualifications & Personal Development
You will hold or be working towards a Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma or Paraplanning qualification. Further study to Chartered status will be encouraged.
In addition to the above qualifications, you will be committed to Continuous Personal Development, keeping knowledge up to date and retaining supporting records for review.
We are based in on a vibrant business campus in Caerphilly, near Cardiff. You may occasionally be required attend meetings in other offices / locations to suit client and or business demands.