Website Terms & Conditions
Lower my Charges.com is a trading style of Money Concierge Ltd which is registered in England and Wales (Registration number 07368809). Registered Office : Britannia House, Caerphilly Business Park, Caerphilly, CF83 3GG.
1. Information About Us
www.lowermycharges.com is a site operated by Money Concierge Ltd (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07368809 and have our registered office at Britannia House, Caerphilly Business Park, Caerphilly, CF83 3GG.
2. Accessing our Site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
3. Acceptable Use
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; or
- To transmit or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt;
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
5. Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
6. Our Liability
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and other members of our group of companies hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any third party websites linked to it and any materials (including but not limited to rewards vouchers) posted on it or on any third party website, including, without limitation any liability for:
- (i) loss of income or revenue;
- (ii) loss of business;
- (iii) loss of opportunity;
- (iv) loss of profits or contracts;
- (v) loss of anticipated savings;
- (vi) loss of data;
- (vii) loss of goodwill;
- (viii) wasted management or office time; and
- (ix) for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
Clause 6.1 does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
7. Information about you and your visits to our Site
8. Viruses, Hacking and other Offences
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the UK Computer Misuse Act 1990. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or your downloading of any material posted on it or on any website linked to it.
9. Third party Websites
- Where our site contains links to websites and rewards vouchers provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or rewards and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. You access and accept any third party websites or rewards vouchers at your sole risk and discretion. You are solely responsible for any use of these websites and for any decision to accept or reject any rewards vouchers offered via these websites. We do not recommend or endorse any third parties, their websites or any goods or services offered by them and cannot guarantee the availability or accuracy of any third party rewards or goods and services linked to from our site.
10. International Use
We make no representations that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom and accessing the site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
11. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
12. Third party Rights
A person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this Agreement, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
15. Your Concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact LowerMyCharges.com by emailing email@example.com